Martin Currie is preparing to launch its second hedge fund this month to be managed by Jeff Saunders. The market neutral fund will invest in UK companies, holding 20-25 positions on the long and short sides of the portfolio.
The fund is to be Dublin domiciled and listed. Minimum investment in the fund is $100,000.
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data