Nara Capital is a Geneva-based company launched on October 1, 2007. It offers institutional investors alternative hedge fund strategies. "We are focused on strategies that are decorrelated [negative correlation] from long/short equities, fixed income and the financial market in general. It's very interesting to offer clients a focus on new alternatives," says Grandchamp.
He explains that new alternatives are less crowded investment themes, offering a higher alpha generation potential than most t
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Deutsche Bank expects early 2018 decision on LCH exit
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab