In order for FoHF to continue their success they will have to use a dynamic strategy to manage their products.
At the same time provide net asset value and liquidity reports on a weekly basis.
Successful FoHF will require the courage to spot single managers capable of understanding the key changes taking place in the financial market, like Paulson & Co, whose impressive performances have helped us in giving our clients attractive returns.
Furthermore, it is important for FoHF to utilise funds capab
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data