In an effort to overcome capacity issues in the European hedge fund industry, it is believed that Deutsche Bank Asset Management has allocated $450m to about 100 hedge funds that are still open and have capacity. The bank is believed to be intending to build a product for institutional investors.
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence