Operational risks represent the most publicised form of extreme risks hedge fund investors may be facing and, therefore, represent a significant threat to institutional investors, for whom being associated with a widely publicised collapse could result in significant loss of reputation. Along with substantial assets to be managed, institutional investors bring with them requirements that are forcing the industry to reshape around more professional practices.
These practices tend to be related
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data