Premium Portfolio, launched in February 2008 by Nedgroup Investments, is a fund of hedge funds (FoHF) designed to exhibit low sensitivity to equity markets. It invests in strategies such as asset-backed finance, insurance, distressed debt and trade finance. Nedgroup Investments is an alternative investment provider with an institutional focus in FoHF products. It aims to generate stable, sustainable absolute returns with an optimised risk-adjusted performance.
Nedgroup believes it has one of the
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules