Unless you are a Swedish investor, there is a good chance you may not have heard of Brummer & Partners. The 14-year-old company has quietly built up a reputation as a solid alternative investment manager but few outside of Scandinavia have heard of it.
Brummer & Partners was founded in 1995 by Patrik Brummer, the company’s chairman. While the company is named after Brummer, he and CEO Klaus Jäntti say the ‘partners’ part of the name is the more important side of its business model.
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules