New York's Tocqueville Asset Management is to launch a Cayman-domiciled version of its long/short Gold Limited Partnership by 1 April.
The onshore US version started trad- ing in January and has about $13m under management. Its manager and Tocqueville senior partner, John Hathaway, has just completed a European roadshow.
Tocqueville also has a US retail-focused, five-year, long-only gold fund which has produced compounded returns of 25.9% over the past three years. Hathaway said the long/short por
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules