One of the challenges facing the hedge fund sector is to counter the perceived criticism of the sector, which has been unnecessarily secretive, by disclosing more information about itself.
In this way more reliable data will be made available about hedge funds' business methods and practices as well as the sector itself, implementing best practice standards of openness and transparency.
The consultation paper produced by the UK-based Hedge Fund Working Group chaired by Sir Andrew Large is a good e
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence