Finland's Estlander & Rönnlund has run its Global Markets fund with considerable success, benefiting from trading volatility over a lengthy, 14-year period. Investors have made an annualised geometric return of 10.55% to January 1995, and, equally importantly, made this with a very low correlation to equity indices such as the S&P 500 equity index.
Since launching the Global Markets fund in 1991, Estlander & Ronnlund has also added a global volatility product and global equity arbitrage portf
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data