When the financial crisis hit, few would have thought one of the most lasting and far-reaching outcomes would be in the board room of hedge funds. The realisation by investors and investment managers that a board made up of independent directors was an essential hit home as gates, lock-ups and suspended redemptions became ever more common.
When times are tough for a hedge fund, it is also likely that emotions will run high, too. That means the board of directors needs to keep a cool head and a c
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data