Argo Global Special Situations Fund is a long/short emerging market debt fund principally investing in sovereign and corporate debt, bank loans, senior or secured bond issues and local currency products. It also makes opportunistic investments in special situations and distressed debt.
The investment team aims to provide risk-adjusted absolute returns by combining a relative value strategy with fundamental bottom up research across a range of fixed income products.
The fund also looks for dis
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules