Former Merrill Lynch Investment Managers managing director Andrew Dalton has established the Dalton Strategic Partnership, which is believed to be planning to launch two hedge funds at the start of December.
It is thought the London-based limited liability partnership is looking to launch one global macro and one fixed income and currency fund, domiciled in the Cayman Islands and listed in Dublin with dollar, euro, sterling and yen denominations.
The launches would come at a time many fund of
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data