Welcome to the Global Custody Survey 2012, where we examine the performance of custodians over the past 12 months.
In addition to the ongoing turmoil of the eurozone crisis and the arguably self-inflicted US debt ceiling debacle, the increase in financial regulation has been a key theme over the past year. The tension between politicians and financial institutions is spilling over, with banks and other financial firms believing legislators have made rules too complex and have not given them eno
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data