Most of the participants in Custody Risk's 2010 Global Custody survey have seen assets under custody (AUC) increase compared with the results in the 2009 report. Although this may be in part attributed to the recovery in asset prices which has taken place as financial markets recuperate from 2007's shocks, the sheer scale of the figures indicate business is gathering strength.
RBC Dexia has enjoyed the greatest boost, listing double the AUC recorded last year ($1.2 trillion), according to the re
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules