Assets invested in Asian hedge funds increased by nearly $4 billion to $78 billion in the third quarter, with more than $300 million of net inflows as a result of the strong performance and indicative of growing global investor interest in exposure to Asian markets, according to Chicago-based Hedge Fund Research (HFR).
Nearly two-thirds of capital invested in Asian-focused hedge funds is allocated to equity hedge strategies, a significant contrast to the overall hedge fund industry, where equity
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Deutsche Bank expects early 2018 decision on LCH exit
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab