Loretan will be responsible for expanding Julius Baer’s structured products unit to cover all asset classes and product offerings. He will also be responsible for increasing the distribution of structured products, developing innovative investment solutions and reducing time-to-market for the delivery of offerings.
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Deutsche Bank expects early 2018 decision on LCH exit
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
Back to Top