Using the same integrated platform, risk and portfolio managers can now mark-to-market their portfolios, measure the risk and stress test the portfolio.
NumeriX says both the platform and the analytics allow virtually any financial product across all asset classes to be supported without modification or the need for software programmers.
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data