Badie works in A&O's capital markets group and specialises in derivatives and structured finance, with a particular emphasis on structured credit/equity derivatives, insurance-capital markets cross-over products and regulatory capital-driven structures. Badie has advised on a wide variety of OTC derivatives (credit, equity, longevity and commodities) and collateral arrangements. The promotion takes effect from Friday 1 May.
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Deutsche Bank expects early 2018 decision on LCH exit
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
Back to Top