Today marks the first day of operations for the Securities Industry & Financial Markets Association (Sifma), the result of the merger between the Securities Industry Association and the Bond Market Association.
“We begin a new chapter in representing the businesses that form a cornerstone of the global economy. Sifma is a stronger organisation for firms of all sizes, in all markets at home and abroad. It is an efficient, enhanced member network of access and services,” say Micah Green and Marc L
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data