"We look forward to further increasing Shell Energy's scale, resources and market knowledge with the expertise, resources and experience added through the acquisition of Enspire Energy," says Mark Quartermain, president of Shell Energy North America. "We believe it will enable Shell Energy to offer a broader portfolio of value-added services to customers in the mid-Atlantic region of the United States."
Jim Lukas, president and CEO of Enspire adds, "Enspire's regional expertise combined with Shel
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data