The new Strategic Risk Management business will be led by Nainish Gupta, who will be responsible for expanding governance, risk, and compliance solutions as part of ICF's energy and climate change service offerings.
"Risk management solutions are a continuation of our strategy to provide end-to-end consulting services to the energy and natural resources markets," said Sudhakar Kesavan, chairman and chief executive of ICF International.
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data