globalCOAL settled a legal dispute with Icap in April this year, after the broker offered globalCOAL’s NEWC coal swaps on its screens.
The agreement with GFI was sealed as a court order in the High Court in London. GFI will implement measures that will ensure that SCoTA is not used as a basis for contracts on the GFI platform. Traders using the GFI trading platform must warrant that they "shall not use the Platform to execute any trades wholly or substantially based on globalCOAL's SCoTA con
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence