The redesigned system, radar 6.2, enables financial services organisations to meet the requirements of Basel II and the EU’s Capital Requirements Directive through improved risk measurement and control. It also helps energy organisations create an effective risk and control framework to underpin the operational risk management process.
The system retains the same core modules, namely Loss Event Capture, Risk and Control Self Assessments and Key Risk Indicators, with a new risk and control fr
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules