The agreement involves Statkraft swapping 44.6% of its shares in E.ON Sverige and a Swedish hydropower plant for 39 of E.ON Sverige’s hydropower production plants, five Swedish district heating plants, two gas fired power plants, 11 German hydropower plants and one British hydropower plant. Further shares in E.ON and a structured gas storage and electricity supply contract have also been added to the bargain by E.ON.
“Through this agreement, Statkraft will strengthen its position as a flexib
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data