The new ICE Middle East Sour Crude futures contract at ICE Futures is off to a strong start. Launched on May 21, the contract reached trading volume of 3,868 lots on May 23, its third trading day, nearly double that of the first trading day, which saw volume of 2,013 contracts.
"We're very pleased to see such strong interest in the ICE Middle East Sour Crude contract across Asia, the Middle East, Europe and the United States, with more participants connecting and preparing to connect each da
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data