It has been used in the weather derivatives market since February but makers now believe the product can be applied with wider scope. The product will be rolled out in the third quarter of 2008. Brokerage firms Icap, GFI Group and TFS Energy have all signed up as customers.
“We need a tool like this to provide structured electronic communication and collaboration to improve productivity, drive business and increase revenue,” said Colt Heppe of Icap.
The trading tool claims to make client act
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Deutsche Bank expects early 2018 decision on LCH exit
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab