Monaco’s capabilities span several functional groups including fuel and power procurement, operations, credit, risk, and accounting. Monaco can function as an independent application or as part of an integrated operations suite that allows traders, schedulers, risk analysts, and back-office personnel to manage their respective business activities from a single data source.
UET will use Monaco to manage its operations across the enterprise, including deal capture, position management, risk an
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Quants stymied by lack of alternative risk premia flows data