Hong Kong-based multi-strategy hedge fund Lim Advisors has selected Fidessa LatentZero's front-office suite, Capstone, to provide support to front office analytics, order management, trading and compliance. The solution will cover equities, listed and over-the-counter derivatives, fixed income and foreign exchange for the $1.5 billion fund manager.
More than 20 users in Lim Advisors' offices in Hong Kong, Tokyo, Beijing and Connecticut, will eventually use Capstone. The fund will also use the Fid
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules