But the firm also set up a New York office in 1982, and plans to use its English and American law capacity in finance to target clients in securitisation, structured finance and more general capital markets activities.
Christopher Mead and Scott Cameron, New York qualified lawyers and members of the New York Bar, Colin Mercer and Michael Doran, UK solicitors, and Arnaud Duhamel, an avocat at the Paris Bar, will work in London.
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules